Sometime during the night it started to rain. Again, I accepted the forecast as possible showers and put the bike cover over the bikes so I just listened to the rain on the roof.
Today I just drove to Morehead to wait out the rain and a Kentucky ride at Cave Lake that Rich, the IMBA Trail Crew person suggested. The forecast is for rain on Monday, partial sun on Tuesday and then snow. I plan to hang here today and Monday. The local bike shop is open Tuesday for beta on Cave Run ride.
Will find a bar tonight for GU game.
I saved the Mohican ride and added it as a graphic to the blog: Thanksgiving…. Mohican. If you open it, please tell me your results.